There’s a light in this tunnel – and that light is the upcoming Sephora sale. Beginning on April 17, Rouge members will receive 20% off, starting April 21 VIB receives 15% off, and on April 23 Insiders receive 10% off.
I love Sephora’s semi-annual sales because it gives me a chance to stock up on products I know and love at a reduced cost as well as try out some new products without breaking the bank.
Here are some of the products I’m thinking about picking up!
- Tarte SEA Breezy Cream Bronzer in Seychelles – I love a good cream bronzer, and I’m super intrigued by Tarte’s new release. Or, I may pick up…
- Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Bronzer – Fenty Beauty rarely disappoints, and I’m super excited for this new launch. I’m interested in the cream blush as well!
- Kosas 10-Second Liquid Eyeshadow in 333 and Globe – I’ve been loving the lilac eye trend going around right now, and 333 looks perfect for that. Globe is just that ideal everyday champagne color, too.
- Charlotte Tilbury Glowgasm Beauty Light Wand in Pinkgasm – I used to think I could only wear matte blushes, but now I’m obsessed with the naturally-highlighted look a shimmery blush can give. This product looks absolutely stunning.
- NARS Liquid Blush – granted, I have a lot of liquid/cream blushes, but something about Orgasm in liquid form sounds so pretty.
- Dior BACKSTAGE Contour Palette – I’m always on the hunt for the perfect contour, and these BACKSTAGE palettes are so cute. I’m also interested in the highlighter palettes and the eyeshadow palettes.
- Make Up Forever Artist Color Pencil in Unlimited Blue – I watched a video of Tik Tok star Daisy Keech using this on her waterline and it made her blue eyes pop! I used to love using light blue/turquoise liner and I already love this pencil in Wherever Walnut for lining my lips.
- Laneige Glowy Makeup Serum – Part skincare, part makeup, I love the idea of a serum that provides skin with a boost of hydration and radiance before applying base makeup.
- Drunk Elephant B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Serum – I keep seeing Molly (of Molly’s Favorites) using this in her daily routine and it makes me want it in my collection again! I had a mini size and really liked it.
- Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Resurfacing Night Serum – I use this nightly and am considering restocking while it’s on sale. It’s great for keeping texture and breakouts at bay. However, I also really love Sunday Riley’s Good Genes and I’m considering picking that up instead. There’s a set that includes a travel size bottle for the same price as the jumbo bottle.
- Drunk Elephant Sili Body Lotion – Drunk Elephant recently released some hair and body care products and I’m super intrigued. I’m most excited to try the body lotion!
- Fresh Soy Face Wash – This is a favorite of mine! It’s gentle but gets the job done. It’s recommended by lots of skincare pros, too.
- Milk Makeup Melatonin Overnight Serum – I’ve never tried any of Milk’s stick serums but I’m super interested in this one. I love the idea of incorporating melatonin in skincare.
- Summer Fridays Overtime Mask – I’ve been loving Summer Fridays lately (the new lip butter is SO good) and Meredith of bytrendypep.com has inspired me to try more of their masks. I love a good exfoliating mask, and the Jet Lag mask is incredible as well.
- Supergoop! Glowscreen Sunscreen – Anything to get me using sunscreen more often is a big yes. I love how glowy this looks on the skin – I feel like I could forego most makeup if I have this on.
- Isle of Paradise Self Tanning Drops – I’m running low on my current self tanning drops, so I might use this opportunity to stock up on the cult-favorite Isle of Paradise drops.
- IGK Mistress Hydrating Hair Balm – I took a sample of this on my last trip to Hilton Head and loved it. It’s an interesting texture – it actually reminds me of the Summer Fridays lip balm – but it keeps hair frizz-free, hydrated, and smelling awesome.
- LASHFOOD Phyto-Medic Eyelash Enhancer – Ever since I started reacting badly to my OG favorite GrandeLash, I’ve switched to LASHFOOD. It’s definitely more gentle on the sensitive eye area and, while the results aren’t as jaw-dropping as GrandeLash, it’s definitely working to keep my eyelashes longer than normal and well-conditioned.
To read about more of my favorite and most recommended products, check out these blog posts:
- March Favorites! Beauty & Fashion
- Self-care products I’ve been loving
- Best Skincare Products for Acne-Prone Skin
- 2019 Haircare Favorites!
- 2019 Skincare Favorites!
- 2019 Beauty Favorites!
- What I Purchased From The Sephora Bonus Event – November 2019
What are you planning to pick up during the sale? Let me know below!
Stay safe and healthy,