I just published my personal wish list for the upcoming Sephora sale, but I thought I’d do another round-up of products that I know, love, and recommend you buy! This list will be formatted the same as my wish list post, so make sure you check that out too for more inspo.
- Kosas Weightless Lip Color Lipstick – I love that Kosas is a clean beauty brand, and this lipstick is great. I have the shade Rosewater and while it looks to be a medium-dark rose color on Sephora’s website, it’s really a pretty medium-light cool-toned pink. It’s sort of a MLBB shade for me, and it’s super creamy and comfortable to wear.
- Kosas Wet Lip Oil Gloss – I just received this product a few days ago and I’m already addicted. It smells amazing, feels insanely nourishing and comfortable, and has the cutest packaging! I’m planning on picking up a back up during the sale. I have the shade Jellyfish, but I’m considering getting Dip!
- Patrick Ta Major Glow Lip Shine – This is one of my newer lip glosses. I have the shade She’s Expensive, a “crystal pearl” gloss that’s clear with the prettiest iridescent sparkles. This gloss feels incredible on the lips – it’s not sticky at all, and feels like a nourishing lip oil or balm. I definitely recommend this over the Fenty gloss!
- Make Up For Ever Artist Color Pencil in Wherever Walnut – If you’re looking for the perfect everyday lip liner or are trying to learn how to overline your lips without looking like a clown, then this product is for you. This is the best lip liner (followed by Charlotte Tilbury, of course) because it’s stiff without tugging on the skin and has a nice, defined tip. It lasts longer than any other lip liner I’ve tried and it’s the only pencil I can overline with without looking super unnatural. Wherever Walnut is the perfect shade for me.
- YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick – Look no further when it comes to luxe lipsticks. YSL has an incredibly creamy formula and their packaging is, of course, stunning. The shade 70 Le Nu is described as a “basic nude,” but translates more pink on me. It’s one of my favorite lip colors – the most flattering pinky-nude.
- Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Pillow Talk – Of course I have to mention this. Pillow Talk is one of the most popular lipsticks on the market, and for good reason. It’s universally flattering (although they recently added darker versions of the shade to better suit darker skin tones) and is comfortable to wear despite being matte. It’s a go-to shade for me.
More favorites here:
- Tatcha The Liquid Silk Canvas Primer – This new primer from Tatcha is, in my opinion, an even better version of their original Silk Canvas Primer. One small pump is enough for your entire face, and it does an excellent job of smoothing out fine lines and pores in preparation for makeup. I even use it on days when I go makeup-free because of how flawless it makes my skin look.
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter – I’ve been using this for over a year now and it’s just as mind-blowing as it was the first time I used it. This works as both a brightening primer and highlighter. I like to dab a few dots all over my face before foundation, and I also like to add more to the high points of my face after applying face makeup for a natural liquid highlight. Recently I’ve been using it under my eyes before applying concealer and it really helps awaken the face.
- NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer – This is the absolute best spot concealer I’ve ever tried. I have some stubborn dark spots from old breakouts and this covers them perfectly. I wear the shade Creme Brûlée, but Vanilla works better if I want to use it under my eyes.
- Milk Makeup Matte Bronzer – Milk Makeup’s cream bronzer stick is amazing for contouring and warming up the face. The shade baked is perfect for fair to medium skin tones. It blends seamlessly (I prefer using a dense brush) and is the perfect shade – not too warm, not too cool.
- Kosas Color & Light: Crème Cream Blush & Highlighter Duo – I have this in the shade 8th Muse and it’s the perfect pink blush color for a flushed look. The highlighter is stunning also – a champagne color that’s neither too warm nor too cool, and I imagine it looks great on a variety of skin tones. I apply these with either my fingers or a stipple brush.
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder – This powder is pricey, but worth it. It gives the skin a natural yet airbrushed look and sets makeup flawlessly. The sale is the perfect time to buy it since it is rather expensive. I wear the shade 1.
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Contour Duo – My favorite bronzer/contour powder is this neutral-toned brown in the Filmstar Bronze & Glow palette. It works so well on light skin for either bronzing up the skin or carving out the contours of your face. The highlight is gorgeous, too.
More favorites here:
- Surratt Beauty Relevée Lash Curler – This is the lash curler to end all lash curlers. It’s seriously INCREDIBLE and worth every penny. I used to use inexpensive e.l.f. or Revlon curlers from the drugstore, but this is worlds better. It gives me a curl that lasts all day, with no harsh dents.
- Fenty Beauty Flypencil Longwear Pencil Eyeliner – If you’re looking to master the soft cat eye look, this is for you. This pencil is the perfect size for creating a precise line and getting close to the lash line. It’s super smudge-proof once it’s set, but it allows you enough time after application to drag it out and get a nice wing.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel – This brow gel is amazing. I have the mini size and it’s lasted me forever! It really cements your brows in place for the entire day without making them feel like they’re glued to your face.
More favorites here:
- Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask – The hype is real, you guys. This is the best hydrating mask I own. A little goes a long way, which is why I love that they have a mini size!
- Tower 28 Beauty SOS Facial Spray – A setting spray and toner in one! This mist has antibacterial properties and many swear that it’s helped cure them of their acne or eczema. It’s a miracle product.
- Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos Night Serum – I use this every night and swear by it. It helps increase cell turnover and keeps skin free of acne and texture. I love that it feels a lot more gentle than other chemically exfoliating products I’ve tried.
- Fresh Soy Makeup Removing Face Wash – I never used to use expensive cleansers but my mind has been changed. This has been my go-to lately, and I love it. It’s really gentle (which is great for helping to wash off eye makeup) but leaves my skin feeling ultra-clean without feeling stripped. Get the mini size and give it a go before you commit.
- Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream – I’ve been using a mini size of this for a while and may have to splurge on the full size. This gorgeous purple cream feels so soothing on the skin and has an amazing (yet subtle!) scent. My skin stays hydrated all day long after I use it.
- LIP MASKS – I am ADDICTED to lip balms and masks. My favorites are the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask (Vanilla, Sweet Candy and Mint Chocolate are my favorite flavors), The Kissu Lip Mask by Tatcha, and Summer Fridays’ new Lip Butter Balm.
- St. Tropez Self Tanner – St. Tropez has been my ride-or-die tanner for 5+ years. I always stock up during the sale. Other faves here!
More favorites here:
What are your top Sephora recommendations? Let me know in the comments!
Stay safe and healthy,