Amazon has to be the most convenient place to shop – especially if you’re a Prime member. As much as I love to support individual stores and brands, sometimes a quick Amazon order is my best bet when I want something and I want it now. Today I’m rounding up some of my recent Amazon buys that I’ve been loving so you can add them to your cart!
1. 90 Degree by Reflex – Power Flex Racerback Tank – Believe it or not, I actually prefer this top to my Lululemon tops! While it doesn’t have a built-in bra or padding, this tank is so affordable and has a very similar fabric to Lulu’s Power Y tank. It’s wicking without feeling too slick, and it’s thick enough to give you the coverage you want for your workout. I got my first one at Marshalls years ago, and recently discovered that they’re sold on Amazon too! I’ve heard great things about the 90 Degree by Reflex leggings too (apparently they’re one of the best dupes for Lululemon leggings) – if anyone has tried these comment down below!
2. Romwe Striped Fringe Trim Tee – how adorable is this top? It looks so cute paired with white jeans for the summertime. I love anything with fringe, tassels or pom poms, so this top was a must for me. I’ve been impressed by Amazon Fashion lately, and this top is no exception. It comes in two other colors as well, but this pale grey stripe is my favorite.
3. NUXE Rêve de Miel Lip Moisturizing Stick – the Nuxe Rêve de Miel lip balm is a cult favorite, especially over in Europe. Nuxe is a popular French pharmacy brand, and I first tried the lip balm in the pot version when I was studying abroad in London. I loved the pot version, but they just aren’t as sanitary. I decided to pick up this one from Amazon and I love it. It’s thick without being too thick, and smells ever so slightly like honey. It really has a different texture than any other lip balms I’ve ever tried (and I’ve tried a whole lot).
4. Purse Organizer – When I pulled the trigger and bought my Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM, I didn’t want to use it until I purchased some sort of insert to both keep my bag organized and keep it safe from spills. I read a lot of Neverfull reviews and blog posts, and decided on this Vercord Felt Handbag Insert Organizer from Amazon. I purchased the size large and it’s a perfect fit for my Neverfull MM. I believe the XL is the correct size for the GM, too (but check the reviews before you buy). The organizer has a ton of pockets that are perfect for stashing pens, lip balms, etc. It also has a removable velcro insert for the middle of the organizer, which I opted to take out so I can carry my laptop and other large items with ease.
5. Mystry Zone Dress – This polka dot dress is a mere $24.59 and is such an easy throw-on-and-go piece for work, dinner, or anywhere the day takes you. I love that the length is work-appropriate without being too long on my short-ish frame (okay, I’m 5’5″, but still). I saw that Meredith (@trendypep on Instagram) had this and bought it almost immediately. Zero regrets!
6. COCOSHIP High Waist bikini – If you follow any style bloggers, you’ve probably seen a few of them sporting a COCOSHIP bikini. These are incredible dupes for Tularosa bikinis that were made popular in the last two or three years. With a high-rise bottom, mesh insets and adorable pom pom trim, these suits are super flattering on any body type. They also have a more full-coverage cut bottom (for today’s standards), which is a plus for many women.
7. iPhone Lightning Cable – If you’re anything like me, you go through iPhone cables faster than you’d like to admit. Who can afford to spend $30+ every couple of months when the Apple brand charger inevitably starts to fail? I’ve started buying my cords from Amazon. I prefer having a longer cord (6 feet or longer) so that I can keep my phone plugged in while using it or while lying in bed. I like that these Amazon ones have some sort of rope-like fabric around them because they seem to last longer than the typical plastic/rubberized cord. Plus, they’re a margin of the price of an Apple charger, so you don’t have to feel guilty about buying multiple.
8. Vita Liberata Body Blur Instant HD Skin Finish – This product is another blogger favorite. I’d been seeing bloggers rave about this product for months, and finally picked it up a few weeks ago. I like mixing a few drops of this HD Skin Finish into my body moisturizer and applying it to my legs. It helps to minimize the appearance of any bruises, scrapes, or veins without looking like I’ve applied body makeup, and it also gives the skin a sun kissed glow. A little goes a long way with this product, so I firmly believe it’s worth the price.
What have you been loving from Amazon recently? I’d love to know!